Shutdown tylan5 SNF 2009-09-29 22:50:25: boat breaking wafers again

seymour at snf.stanford.edu seymour at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Sep 30 11:10:51 PDT 2009

Opened tube and removed boats. Did a visual inspection and found boats to not be degraded in the area of the wafer slots. I saw no deposition on the slots, they looked normal. I cleaned the boats in HF/DI H2O and placed back on the loader rails. I cannot see any reason the boats     would be at fault for wafer breakage. The user might want to provide more information as to when the breakage occurs and if wafer handling is going on at that time.