Shutdown tylan5 SNF 2010-06-22 23:26:57: MFS ALARM-broken glass plate-big cylinder thing stuck-bubbler didn't turn on-undoped wafers

rostam at snf.stanford.edu rostam at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jun 22 23:26:57 PDT 2010

I ran BP1000. While the tube was coming out, I heard a crashing noise. When the tube came out completely I noticed that the glass plate at the end of the cantilever had rubbed against the tube and fallen over the cantilever (probably the crashing noise).
During the doping step 'MFS ALARM' happened. Bubbler light didn't turn on. Wafers came out undoped. Ran BP1000 again and got the same errors; MFS, bubbler off, and undoped wafers.
During boat out, the cantilever came out while the big cylinder thing was stuck inside the tube and didn't come out. Stopped the transfer. My wafers are stuck inside.
- Bubbler didn't turn on and wafer didn't get doped again.
- Big cylindrical thing got stuck inside the tube again.
- Glass plate at then end of the cantilever fell on the cantilever.