Shutdown tylan5 SNF 2010-03-19 02:12:30: particles inside the tube - door problem

rostam at rostam at
Fri Mar 19 02:12:30 PDT 2010

- when the tube door opens, it jolts every 10 sec or so.
- When I unloaded my dummy wafers, I found black particles on them. I noticed black particles inside the tube
- there is a broken wafer piece inside the tube on one of the boats
- Please DO NOT CHANGE the current boats with new ones. The previous boats had tighter slots and broke my wafers. The current boats are GOOD.