Shutdown tylan6 SNF 2009-03-04 12:39:49: Pocol interlock

seymour at snf.stanford.edu seymour at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Mar 4 14:38:58 PST 2009

there are two ways to get the pocl3 interlock alert, turning on the pocl3 without O2 flowing and the door flag not being made which will inhibit O2 flkow and alarm for pocl3.
I checked operation and all was normal. I removed the loader and removed the rear baffle which had come off. I cleaned out the wafer chips in the fornt and reassembled loader and checked operation again. All normal except the unload is very slow.