Problem tylan6 SNF 2010-10-06 11:25:35: POCl restrictions

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 6 11:25:36 PDT 2010

For now, POCl use is restricted to Monday through Fri; from 7 am to 5 pm (staff hours)
The tube has been pulled and cleaned.  The door seal has has been replaced and the loader has been rebuilt.
We have adjusted the air flow in the scavenger to maximize the draw at the side port.
We have opened/closed the door repeatedly and run recipes to make sure the door is closing properly.
We have run both high and low temperature recipes and have not seen any smoke or smelled anything.
For now, the system is yellow lighted and we will continue closely monitor and restrict its usage.
If you see smoke or think a smell is coming from POCl, contact a staff member immediately.
If you can't contact a staff member, abort the tube and shut it down on coral.