POCL use restrictions

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Wed Oct 6 10:52:27 PDT 2010

For now, POCl use is restricted to Monday through Fri; from 7 am to 5 pm
(staff hours)

The tube has been pulled and cleaned.  The door seal has has been
replaced and the loader has been rebuilt.
We have adjusted the air flow in the scavenger to maximize the draw at
the side port.
We have opened/closed the door repeatedly and run recipes to make sure
the door is closing properly.
We have run both high and low temperature recipes and have not seen any
smoke or smelled anything.
For now, the system is yellow lighted and we will continue closely
monitor and restrict its usage.

If you see smoke or think a smell is coming from POCl, contact a staff
member immediately.
If you can't contact a staff member, abort the tube and shut it down on
coral.

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility