Problem tylanbpsg 2002-10-09 18:14:31: tylanbsg non-metal wand contamination

vikas at snf.stanford.edu vikas at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 9 06:14:32 PDT 2002

Hi there:
I wanted to report the following
I touched the non-metal wand with wafers on the metal side of Tylan bpsg by mistake.  So the non-metal wand is now metal
contaminated and needs to be changed.  I have put a note next to the wand mentioning that it is contamnated.
It is around 6:00 pm in evening so I could not get a new un-contaminated wand from the storage.  I will appreciate if you can take care of this or let me know what to do.
Thanks
vikas
Vikas