New gas flows

Maurice Stevens maurice at
Wed Jul 9 15:02:18 PDT 2003

TylanBPSG users,

We had a failure of the SiH4 mass flow controller.  The MFC has been
calibrated and the flows of the O2 and the SiH4 have been adjusted so
that the programs give the same results as they did  before the failure.

There is now a new LTO recipe disk at the Tycom that contains the
recipes that we know are used frequently.  If you do not see your recipe
on the new disk send Gladys and me an email (please send it to both of

If you are using a recipe that has variables for O2 and SiH4, we suggest

Also, with the new flows, the process pressure is lower.  So don't be