Comment tylanbpsg SNF 2005-02-08 11:30:17: LTO silane flow and temp related leaks

seymour at snf.stanford.edu seymour at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 8 11:30:18 PST 2005

I removed Silane from the MFC and introduced N2 for the test. I based the tube and turned on 126 sccm N2 on the N2 Purge MFC. I recorded the tube pressure of 164 mT. I then flowed N2 through the Silane MFC to get the same tube pressure.  the silane MFC sho0wed 90 sccm. The correction factor for N2 in a Silane MFc is .600. This would result in 100 sccm . The silane MFC is not flowing excessive amounts to cause the uniformity.
The leak rate at 350 was 11 mT/min. After I remped the tube to 450 the leak rate was 118 mT/min. Major outgassing?? Tube has reservations so I could not leave it at 450 to drive out any thing that may cause this outgas situation or temp influenced leak rate doing a 10x jump.