Problem tylanbpsg SNF 2010-11-09 02:03:48: MFS Alarm

jasonlin at snf.stanford.edu jasonlin at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Nov 9 02:03:49 PST 2010

MFS alarm came on during last 10 minutes of deposition step (LTO400PC).  Tried to clear it but it would not stop alarming.  It seems to me like the gate valve was not controlling the pressure. Pressure would go up (as high as 700mT), which causes the alarm, after clearing it, it would drop down to 100mT, the gases would turn back on, but soon after the pressure would rise again.
I ran PUMP11 program after my dep, but that too gave an MFS alarm.  I cleared alarm, re-run pump11 program right now, but it may alarm again...