Shutdown tylanbpsg: MFS alarm . Unable to pump down.

yiching at yiching at
Fri Jan 11 13:14:48 PST 2013

MFS alarm during step 10 of PUMP11. I pressed "clear" on the panel, but the alarm came on again a few minutes later and the program ended without pumping down.
Other follow-up problems with tylanbpsg:
1. After I unloaded my wafers, I noticed lots of white/silver particles/flakes on my wafers. These look similar to the particles on top of the shroud.
2. Shroud is sticky. (sticks to the tissue paper I used to rest it on). Also the back end looks very dirty.