Comment tylanbpsg SNF 2012-12-06 17:58:56: N2 interlock problem at step 120

alsune at snf.stanford.edu alsune at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jan 11 13:14:48 PST 2013

While running the LTO300PC for 5min, the process stopped at step 120, giving a MFS alarm. I attempted to end the program only to found that the tube didn't respond anymore. To resolve this situation, I've seeked the help of John Shott, and we manually vented the system. I've retreived the wafers and loaded the pump11 program. Everthing seems fine now, but feel that this issue should be addressed, for it happened before (according to coral log).
Regards,
Wooshik Jung (alsune)