metal and non-metal wands

Sanli Ergun sanli at piezo.Stanford.EDU
Thu Nov 1 13:16:46 PST 2001

Today I found that metal and non-metal wands were mixed. That is the
non-metal wand was hanging in the metal wand hanger, and vice versa. I
don't know how long it has been like this, but there is a good chance that
the recent users accidentally used the metal wand instead of the non-metal
wand and the non-metal wand instead of the metal wand. Therefore, both of
them are now metal wands. I suggest you to use clean non-metal tweezers to
load your non-metal wafers until the non-metal wand is cleaned.

Arif Sanli Ergun
Engineering Research Associate
E. L. Ginzton Laboratory,
Room : 130,