stripping dummies in BPSG

Balaji Venkateshwaran balaji at sunray.snffab.stanford.edu
Tue Oct 30 14:44:46 PST 2001

BPSG Users,

Due to confusion in log book entries, I had to spend a good portion of my
morning trying to figure out who stripped the dummies previously and when.
LTO thickness on the dummies is at 4.2um !!
Somebody before me should have stripped the dummies *** WHEN IT REACHED 3um ***
and I'm having to do your job now.

Part of this was due to confusing entries in the log book for the previous dummy
cleans. I would recommend anyone cleaning dummies to UNAMBIGUOUSLY record the
process in the log book. Leave a blank line, write in a separate row, whatever
... make sure you put it down clear enough in a separate line so the next person
is sure of the dummy thickness.

Balaji