problem with tylanbpsg

Ankur Jain ankurjn at stanford.edu
Sun Oct 13 23:54:25 PDT 2002

hello everyone!
 When running tylanbpsg, the process pressure becomes too high and
deposition gets aborted. I ran two trials, but none worked. Over the
weekend, people have found the deposition rate to be very low as well.
 I have reported the problem. This is FYI.

Thanks!

Ankur.

ANKUR JAIN
Graduate Student                               Residence:
Department of Mechanical Engineering           19 Comstock Circle Apt. A
Room 500-Q, Building 500                       Stanford University
Stanford University, CA-94305                  CA - 94305
Ph: 1-650-723-8589                             Ph: 1-650-497-1784
Alternate email : ankurjain_nd at yahoo.com