Thin LTO

Kim, Han-jun hjkim at exch.hpl.hp.com
Tue Jun 3 17:00:40 PDT 2003

Hi,

Deposition rate of LTO is way too fast, in general, to make such
thin film deposition controllable.

In my experience (not at SNF), HTO deposited at 800~900 C using
DCS and N2O (instead of silane and oxygen which are for LTO)
provided high-quality film (as uniform and dense as thermal oxide)
at a very controllable rate (down to ~ 4 A/min).  I didn't try it at SNF
yet, but maybe Gladys or Maurice might give an answer if this process
is available here.

Thanks!
Han-Jun

Han-Jun Kim                  Hewlett-Packard Lab.
(650) 857-8525               1501 Page Mill Rd.
(650) 857-8948 FAX        MS 1198
hjkim at hpl.hp.com          Palo Alto, CA 94304