Thin LTO

Kim, Han-jun hjkim at exch.hpl.hp.com
Tue Jun 3 17:13:08 PDT 2003

Hi again,

If maintaing the processing temperature low is the main reason for you
to go for LTO, you may want to try with PECVD oxide instead.
Even though there is no good-quality PECVD deposition machine available
at SNF yet, there must be many service vendors available outside where
you can get well-controlled and nearly stress-free oxide films.  But such
films are relatively porous than annealed LTO, so it may not be good for
working with very small devices.

Best,
Han-Jun

Han-Jun Kim                  Hewlett-Packard Lab.
(650) 857-8525               1501 Page Mill Rd.
(650) 857-8948 FAX        MS 1198
hjkim at hpl.hp.com          Palo Alto, CA 94304