LTO dummy wafers disappearing

Maurice Stevens maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Aug 25 12:05:53 PDT 2004

We seem to have a problem with the LTO dummies disappearing.  I believe
these wafers are getting away with the help of some lab users.

It has gotten to the point in the investigation that I am checking the
dummy boxes after users change and strip the dummies to see who is
helping the dummies escape.

If you are not sure what the proper procedure is for changing the
dummies, please ask me (or Gladys or Nancy).  I would rather spend a few
minutes in conversation than being know as the "dummy deputy".

I have added 75 new wafers within the last month.  ($15/per wafer and
the time to clean them)

-maurice