unstripped dummy wafers

Maurice Stevens maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 11 14:32:52 PST 2004

I checked all the wafers in the cart and stripped a boat of metal and a
boat of non-metal wafers. Let's all try to be sure the the wafers are
stripped completely before putting them back into the cart.

We can retrain anyone if they are not sure of what they should be doing.

thanks

-m

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens