Load pump program/ Strip dummies

maurice at stanford.edu maurice at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 21 11:55:39 PDT 2008

We have found the BPSG at atm at least 3 times in the last week.
After you finish your run load the pump program and run it.  This is
something that was stressed in the training.  It is writtenon  the
blue paper (title: Tylan LPCVD Furnace Module (short)) that is located
in the LPCVD logbook that was used during your training.  If you are
not sure what I am talking about please come see me.

Also, if you are the users that puts the dummies over the 3um limit
then you must strip the dummies.  If you are not sure what I am
talking about please come see me.

And finally, log your runs in the logbook and fill in the tube
thickness values.  If you are not sure what I am talking about please
come see me.

-m