Is LTO working?

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Tue May 12 17:33:07 PDT 2009

Hi Robin,

TylanBPSG seem to be having trouble with the LTO300 recipe.  Serene
reported that the front zone was not reaching set point with that
recipe.  We may need to do a temp profile at that temp or modify the
program.  (Hey Ted and Ray,   I'm going to take the TCU CTLID commands
out of the recipe and then see if it does better).

The hotter temps are not having the problem (even 350 is stable).  If
someone notices anything else different, please put it on coral.

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 142, Mail Code 4070