is residual psg dopant in tube a problem?

Chris McGuinness cmcg at stanford.edu
Tue Jun 15 11:52:56 PDT 2010

I take it that no responses from users mean this is not a concern to anybody else, and no response from staff to mean nobody really knows the degree of psg contamination after a psg run.  For now I will be sure to do a dummy run after any psg runs in order to coat the tube with a layer of undoped oxide.  Though it would be reassuring to know this is a sufficient solution.
-Chris