TylanBPSG intermittent O2 problem: update

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 6 11:13:14 PDT 2011

Ray has changed a component in the O2 portion of the controller.  We
hope this has fixed the intermittent O2 issue that we have had for months.

We are clearing the old reports of O2 MFS errors from coral and ask you
all to report any new issues you see (we know that once it is reported a
few time users don't see the need of reporting a documented problem).

We still recommend that you monitor your whole deposition...and require
that you record your deposition pressure in the logbook.

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
CIS Room 142, Mail Code 4070