Tubes up

maurice stevens maurice at stanford.edu
Fri Oct 19 09:20:03 PDT 2012

Good Morning,

We have open the SiH4 at the cabinet and released the shutdown on the tools.  These four  tubes are now up for labmembers to use.

We didn't have any SiH4 faults last night.  But we have not found the cause of the problem… yet.  We  are still in contact with our Toxic Gas system vendor  and are close monitoring the sensor.  We will communicate any additional information (problems or solutions) we uncover.

-m