Problem tylannitride 2001-12-09 05:23:56: Intermittent Problem: MFS Alarm/PrcPr=80/DCS=0

mbadi at snf.stanford.edu mbadi at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Dec 9 05:24:00 PST 2001

The RI of my wafers at the end was 2.6 ... I'm not sure what film I have on my wafers at this point!  I did a 3 hour dummy dep earlier today and didn't have any problems (thickness and RI were right on target).  This was a 7.5 hour dep and the earliest i saw this problem was 3 hours into the run.  It may have started before that.
If this isn't the correct SiN film my wafers are ruined and I just lost A LOT of work... :(