Problem tylannitride 2002-12-08 13:49:27: MFS alarm, N2BFK leak

hansen at snf.stanford.edu hansen at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Dec 8 01:49:30 PST 2002

While running LONH378 on Sunday afternoon, an MFS alarm occurred sometime between step 50 and step 70, when I was not present.  When I came into the clean room to check the process pressure during deposition (step 70), the alarm was sounding, but all gas flows appeared normal (DCS 189 and LONH 13.5) as did everything else.  The alarm at the back of the furnace displayed "N2BFK Leak", so I am guessing that there might have been a problem with the N2 backfill/purges.  Just wanted to bring this to your attention.
Thanks,
Sean Hansen
login: hansen