Problem tylannitride 2002-03-21 09:07:09: 3/21: metal and nonmetal vacuum wands switched when I came to use tylannitride this morning. I have no idea when they were switched and/or if the tubes are contaminated. Dummies are now gone too since

ejwong at snf.stanford.edu ejwong at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Mar 21 09:07:11 PST 2002

3/21: metal and nonmetal vacuum wands switched when I came to use tylannitride this morning. I have no idea when they were switched and/or if the tubes are contaminated. Dummies are now gone too since I removed them after I accidentally touched them with the metal wand before I noticed they were switched.