Problem tylannitride 2003-02-19 23:00:30: boat doesn't come out

mbadi at snf.stanford.edu mbadi at snf.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 19 11:00:31 PST 2003

I couldn't get the boat to come out when I ran LONH378.  I made sure that the tube was fully  vented before starting the run.  In order to debug the problem I re-ran PUMP10, let it get to step 25, and then Alarm Ack'd the system. I waited 20 mins for the tube to vent and then tried to run LONH378 again.  No dice.  I tried to run LSN900.  No dice.  I pumped it down again and left for three hours.  Came back and vented the system.  Tried to run LONH378.  No dice.  Couldn't get the boat to come out using "manual out" either.