Problem tylannitride SNF 2008-07-03 19:28:58: Bank of LPCVDs appears dead

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Jul 3 21:42:04 PDT 2008

There appears to have been a power glitch that, somewhat surprisingly, took down the 3 Tylan banks.  I believe that it occurred near 7:30 p.m. on Friday evening.  By the time that I arrived at about 8:30, Eric had recovered most of the tubes with the exception of teos2 that seems to have trouble communicating to the TCU.  It's reporting TCU error 4 sometimes and 5 at other times ... but no amount of resetting or reseating seems to clear the error.  However, with this exception, it appears as if all of the other Tylan tubes are functional.
Thanks,
John