Problem tylannitride SNF 2009-07-03 01:33:04: Door/pumpdown problem

king at snf.stanford.edu king at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 3 01:33:05 PDT 2009

It turns out the door isn't closing well enough and you have to hold it in for the soft pump, even though it appears sealed.   So, this probably wasn't actually a gate valve problem as someone thought earlier, but that the soft pump pressure didn't get low enough to kick in the gate valve.
I wasn't able to get my wafers through so please delete any charges for nitride and wbdiff, thanks.