Comment tylannitride SNF 2010-09-02 06:54:18: Running a real test ....

shott at snf.stanford.edu shott at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 2 06:54:19 PDT 2010

If we can't identify the souce of the leak when the system is simply in the PUMP11 program, we should load a real program that will really load the system and run it to completion.
mtan ran the tool overnight between the time that I observed full oil and low/no oil .... so we should try to duplicate that to see if se also conduct a run that we get oil everywhere.
Unless someone has a better suggestion, I'd suggest running the low-stress recipe becuase as I recall, that has higher DCS flows than the normal stoichometric recipe.  In addition to looking for oil, we should try to monitor pressure to see if there is any indication of something funny happening on the pump.
That's my $0.02 ....
John