Problem tylannitride SNF 2011-08-16 15:00:06: Tube released before it was ready

sclaussen at snf.stanford.edu sclaussen at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Aug 16 15:00:07 PDT 2011

I was told by maintenance that this tube would be ready at 2:30pm, and started my prediff clean (to test the tube myself, since the staff isn't going to do it) accordingly. I obviously should have verified its status myself, since at 2:45pm, the tube still had more than an hour to go on its coat process, with no understanding from the staff for why I was so upset that I had to reclean my wafers.