Shutdown tylannitride SNF 2011-07-08 18:10:27: leak test failed multiple times

seymour at seymour at
Mon Jul 11 11:30:12 PDT 2011

tube is now pumped down. The base was 0 mT and ROR was 7 mT/min. The problem with pump down was door not sealing when slo pump valve opens. I believe loader motor backlash causes this and a new motor is on order. A slight push on door will seal it enough to pump system down. I will put the tube to yellow and a note to push on door when slo pump valve opens to seal the tube and reach base pressure.