Looking for a few good labmembers....

Nancy Latta latta at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Aug 14 10:37:05 PDT 2003

Fellow Nitride Users,

As many of you are aware, we have been trying to track down the cause of
the increase in particles or bubbles in the flims recently deposited in
the system.  At this point we have had some success with adding a one
hour ammonia purge before deposition.  But we need further confirmation
that this purge is helping.  We'd like to do that without tying up the
furnace and keeping you from getting your work done.

In order to test this out we appeal to you for your help.  Will you
please add a blank test wafer to your runs and give it to us with the
following information; Program name, date and deposition time.

If you'd like to try out the programs which have the extended NH3 purge
(and we hope you do) the are on the disk called NITR2LONG (a form of
NITRIDE2) and 378LONG (adjusted LONH378).

Thanks you in advance for all your help,

			Nancy and Maurice

--
Nancy Latta
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility