DCS is getting Low

ted berg tberg at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 4 12:17:23 PDT 2003

Greetings Nitride users,
    The DCS cylinder for Nitride is getting low, near the change weight
and will be changed on Monday. so  if you have runs that are crucial, it
might be advisable to wait until after the cylinder is changed.  It is
possible, although highly unlikely  we could run out before the change.
It is also possible that the quality of the gas near the end of the
cylinder  might be effected.  We are also doing a pull and clean in
conjunction with the cylinder change on Monday.  Use with caution.ted