Long LONH378 runs

Maurice Stevens maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jun 4 12:43:24 PDT 2004

Nitride users,

Please note that the system is yellow lighted.  A users attempted a 2um
run twice this week and  had an MFS alarm (DCS flow) sometime during
both of 9 hour deposition.

We have not seen this happen with the LONH378 program at shorter times.
We have not seen this happen with any other program.

Our Maint team has put a monitor on DCS mass flow controller and will
let it collect data over the weekend.

If you do choose to run long depositions, it may be a good idea to come
in and check the status of the deposition throughout the run.

And as a reminder: We should be writing MFS alarms in the alarm log
book.  If you are not familiar with this log or were to get the info to
fill it out, please contact anyone in the diff staff.

-m

maurice at stanford.edu

Maurice Stevens
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility