tylannitride

cm_richter at att.net cm_richter at att.net
Wed Sep 22 11:13:13 PDT 2004

I use the same method that Yahocheng uses to detect particles for nitride film inspection. I have had the same experience as Ke's in the past year or so where I have seen a number of particles non-uniformly distributed on the wafer surface using a microscope with dark field. I used the NEWLSN and LONH378 recipes.

Claudia

-------------- Original message from "Yaocheng Liu" : --------------