tylannitride problem

Arif Sanli Ergun sanli at stanford.edu
Mon Jul 25 15:56:28 PDT 2005

Hi tylannitride users,
I was wondering if there is any more comments on the latest
tylannitride problem. I used tylannitride right after the tube pull
and clean. I used LONH378 for 45 minutes. The deposition rate
was slower than usual, the process pressure was lower than
usual (~260), and the refractive index was higher than normal (2.56).
Because I got thinner than I wanted I want to deposit some more
silicon nitride, but the uniformity problem worries me. Did recent
users observe similar problems or did maintenance get a chance
to look at it?

Sanli