Problem tylanpoly SNF 2004-09-02 11:02:46: Under observation

maurice at snf.stanford.edu maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 2 11:02:46 PDT 2004

Tylanpoly is up...but under observation .
Poly suffered a failure earlier.  We believe the cause may have been a leak at the front of the tube.  The tube and o-rings have been replaced and the system has been inspected.  We have run several runs and things are operating normally.
The temperature have also been calibrated, so you may see a difference in growth rates.  You may want to do test run before doing critical runs.
Some users may chose to wait until we are out of this observation period before using Tylanpoly, or do their run in Tystar.