Comment tylanpoly SNF 2009-07-03 10:16:25: boat in and floppy wafers

cmcg at snf.stanford.edu cmcg at snf.stanford.edu
Fri Jul 3 10:16:25 PDT 2009

Process got stuck on the boat in Step.  It didn't seem to trigger the in switch until I pushed in on the door a bit.  Some MFS alarms went off, but stopped and the process ran fine after this.
The wafer slots in the boat curretly in there are very wide, and the wafers flop around a lot.  I balanced them as evenly as I could, but when they came out they were all leaning forward and backwards.  A new boat with tighter wafer slots would help this.