Shutdown tylanpoly SNF 2011-02-22 14:00:41: tube 9 I/O error, front panel dead

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 22 14:00:41 PST 2011

The chattering noise that Maurice was hearing may hve something to do with the loss of communication of tube 9 to the tycom, and the loack of power in the remote panel on the front of the tube.  My wafers are inside, the system had reached step 60 of amor585 last time I checked.  The furnace control section of the front panel indicates that only nitrogen is flowing.  Bad relay somewhere?