Comment tylanpoly SNF 2011-02-22 15:20:23: after run finished, pressing the alarm ack

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Feb 22 15:20:24 PST 2011

after unloading my wafers after the tube came out, I pressed the alarm ack button, but nothing happened.  Usually, pressing the alarm ack button when a run is complete causes a audible alarm, which is silenced when the button is hit again, and the boat goes back into the tube.  This didn't work this time.  I had to abort, and the audible alarm sounded, then hit alarm ack to get the boat to go back into the tube.  May have has something to do with the power glitch in the front panel during the run.