Problem tylanpoly SNF 2011-01-04 13:06:01: N2BKFL reading 348.9 when set point is 0

lindaw at snf.stanford.edu lindaw at snf.stanford.edu
Tue Jan 4 13:06:02 PST 2011

During step 60 of amor585, the N2BKFL pressure reading shot up to 348.9, and the process pressure rose to1147.7.  the N2BKFL pressure set point is 0, and the process pressure set point for this step is 400.
There seems to be a nitrogen leak that is probably why the polypump program  keeps self aborting.  I aborted my amor585 run at step 60 because the process pressure is too high with the N2 leak.