Problem tylanpoly: MFC Alarm went off

mbadi at snf.stanford.edu mbadi at snf.stanford.edu
Sun Dec 23 09:29:48 PST 2012

The MFC alarm went off.  I noticed it when I went to check the Process Pressure in Step 60.  I looked through my notes but couldn't find any mention of it -- in the training binder, however, I read that the problem is related to gas flow and that the fix is to hit  Alarm Ack.  I did so and the alarm went stopped.  When I checked my process pressure, however, it seemed normal.   The training brochure said to write the alarm up as a problem.  Hence this note.
  Thanks.
Mohammed Badi
mbadi at snf