Tylanpoly is up...but under observation

Maurice Stevens maurice at snf.stanford.edu
Thu Sep 2 11:05:16 PDT 2004

Tylanpoly  suffered a failure earlier.  We believe the cause may have
been a leak at the front of the tube.  The tube and o-rings have been
replaced and the system has been inspected.  We have run several runs
and things are operating normally.

The temperature have also been calibrated, so you may see a difference
in growth rates.  You may want to do test run before doing critical runs.

Some users may chose to wait until we are out of this observation period
before using Tylanpoly, or do their run in Tystar.