Shared thick Poly runs

Chris Kenney kenney at slac.stanford.edu
Wed Jan 11 11:42:03 PST 2006

Dear Polypeople,

We are planning to do a set of thick polysilicon depositions
in tylanpoly. The total thickness should be about 8 microns
and will be divided up in to 4 or 5 separate runs.

To conserve resources we invite any other lab members who need
a significant poly dep to share our runs with us.

We are somewhat flexible regarding the thickness deposited in each
run, but would like to keep it between 1 and 2 microns.

Please contact either Jasmine or myself, if you're interested.

Thanks,

Chris and Jasmine

kenney at snf.stanford
jasmine at snf.stanford.edu