Thick poly deposition

Mike Tan ytanster at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 10:50:32 PDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

I am planning to use the tylanpoly to deposit a 20um thick of
polysilicon before the end of this month.  I talked with Ted and Ray
today and they kindly suggested that 32um is about the thickest that
the tube can withstand before critical cleaning is required.  The tube
is currently at 16.62um, and I would like to fill as much as possible
by the end of this week so the staffs can clean the tube early next
week.  I am trying to workout a deposition schedule that minimizes the
staff's effort to maintain the tube while at the same time, as much as
possible, to accommodate to every one's working schedule.  If your
deposition schedule is potentially affected by this, please let me
know and I will be be happy to work out the schedule out with you.  I
will divide my deposition into 2-4 runs.  My first run for 5um is
scheduled to start tomorrow in the afternoon.

Thank you very much for your consideration,

Best,

Mike Tan (mtan)