Furnace shut down for Thermco tie-in

Dick Crane rcrane at snf.stanford.edu
Mon Mar 10 16:01:37 PST 2003

LP furnace users,

Heads up for a future shut down. The good news: The long awaited process
gas tie-in for the Thermco, bank 1 source cabinet is finally upon us.
The bad news: The tie-in and permit required testing will necessitate a
10-14 day shut down of SiGe, Poly, Nitride, BPSG, and Tystar. We will
attempt to reduce this time duration. The earliest start date for the
tie-in would April 7, 2003. The permit issues are still being resolved,
so the actual start time may be later. I will post a definite start date
as soon as it is known. Please starting planning for this shut down.

Furnaces NOT affected by this action: BBr3, POCl3, oxidation
(tylan1-4,7), FGA, and TEOS.

Thanks for your patience,

Dick