Problem wafersaw 2004-05-16 18:19:50: Does not start

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Mon May 17 13:43:59 PDT 2004

Reset the system and recalibrated.  Looks OK, but noticed two things.  First, I got a new blade from the stockroom which didn't fit onto the spindle.  I don't know if there are other bad ones -- if so, please do not use and and get another from the stockroom (you can give me a bad one, for credit.)  Second, the image on the screen is slightly tilted down to the left, but it cuts straight according to the alignment.
Back over to use (still leave in problem state for button lights and chuck vacuum pin.)