Problem wafersaw 2004-05-17 21:28:10: Again: does not start up

mtang at snf.stanford.edu mtang at snf.stanford.edu
Tue May 18 11:24:26 PDT 2004

Not sure what happened.  Ed is using it now and is not having this problem (although the video connection is a bit touchy.)
I'm clearing this for now, but please note further problems -- this appears to be intermittent.  (By the way, I think the system will fail tostart countdown unless all systems -- air, water, etc. -- are go -- please make sure these are on and have adequate supply before starting.)